This mixed explosives training kit contains a variety of visually, texturally and x-ray correct cast, liquid, plastic, mining, binary and improvised explosives.
The inert training kit is handily contained within a solid, protective briefcase allowing for easy transportation and contains a number of posters explaining the different types of explosives.
It is ideal for use in threat detection training to teach personnel how each type of explosive looks under xray.
- Military TNT – 200gm demolition block (Russian origin) – TROTYL
- Military TNT 500gm plastic cased demolition block (Yugoslavian origin) – TM-500
- Military TNT Sample of shell filler using TNT & Aluminium (Russian origin) – TGAG-5
- Cast TNT
- Sample of TNT cast as a chocolate bar
- Stick of PETN based Military explosive, 220gms (UK origin) – PE4
- Slab of RDX based military explosive, 500gms (US origin) – C4
- Block of PETN based commercial explosive, 500gms (Czech origin) – SEMTEX-H
- Block of PETN based commercial explosive, 500gms (Czech origin) – SEMTEX-10
- Stick of Ammonia Dynamite Commercial explosive, 220gms (German origin) – Ammon Gellit
- Stick of Permitted Commercial explosive, 150gms (UK origin) – Penobel Two
- Stick of Blasting Gelatine explosive, 220gms (UK origin) – Gelamex
- Small bottle sample of Prilled Ammonium Nitrate
- Small bottle sample of red fuel oil
- 230mls bottle of mixed ANFO
- Bottle sample of Nitromethane 230mls
- Bottle sample of TATP 230mls
- Bottle sample of ANS 230mls
- Sample of Detonating Cord – 1 meter
- Sample of sheet type explosive