The Improvised Explosives Training Kitcontains 4 inert replica IEDs and 9 inert, simulant samples of improvised explosives commonly used by terrorists and criminal groups throughout the world.
All inert, simulant explosives found in this training kit are visually, texturally and x-ray correct. This means that when placed within an x-ray machine, they will produce the same exact image that a real explosive or IED would produce.
The inert, simulant improvised explosive training kit therefore provides an unrivalled training tool that can be used as part of security x-ray threat detection training as well as on the job covert testing.
Improvised Explosive Device Replicas
- TATP Improvised Explosive Device (IED) with Nails concealed in bottle
- Liquid IED concealed in food tin
- Improvised Incendiary Device (IID) in audio Cassette Box
- Ammonium Nitrate IED concealed in video cassette box
- Ammonium Nitrate & Sugar (ANS)
- Black Powder
- Ammonium Nitrate & aluminum (ANAL)
- Nitro methane
- Ammonium Nitrate / Fuel Oil (ANFO)
- Sugar Chlorate
- Nitroglycerine (NG)